這則新聞報導了這個專門讓人『告解』的網站。我覺得大家都好有創意,張張都好有風格呢!明信片裡面的英文都不難也不長,英文初級者可試著讀讀看,還有字典可以幫忙。最底下我會附上中譯,大家參考一下,譯的不好別吐我嘈,我可不是翻譯人員(不要幫我打分數!!)
(1)I'm afraid to take the next step.
我害怕採取下一步的行動。
(2) When I worked at the post office as a cleark, I would read post cards as I sorted them!!!!! Are you guys still doing that?????
當我在郵局上班的時候,我會將明信片邊分類然後又邊看內容!你們是不是還做那檔事?????
(3) This girl was at my birthday party and I have no idea who she is.
這個女生出現在我生日派對裡,可是我卻不曉得她是誰。
(4) I hate loving families......because I don't have one.
我討厭去愛家人……因為我一個也沒有。
(5) Sometimes I think my fiance isn't the one.
有時我覺得我的未婚夫並非我生命中的那一個。
(6) I donated 40 dollars to the tsunami relief fund. Now that I'm brok I regret it.
我捐了40元給海嘯救難基金,而今我後悔了,因為我破產了。
(7) My dad died when I was 9 and I convinced myself he'd faked his own death for some reason (undercover agent, chased by mob, etc.) and that he'd come back someday. When I was 12, I found out from my psychiatrist that this is a pretty stupid idea. I'm 25 now. I still wonder when it'll be safe for him to come otu of hiding and find me.
我爸在我9歲時去世,而我卻說服我自己,爸爸只是因某種原因(他是個密探或被犯罪集團追殺等),有一天他會回來的。12歲時,我從精神科醫師那暸解這是多麼愚蠢的想法。現在我25了,我仍舊想著他何時會脫離險境,不再躲藏地找到我。
(8) I'm always searching for an escape.
我總是在尋找一個逃脫的方法。
(9) I'm still in love with her. I hope she read this, and recognizes my handwriting. This is also my last try.
我還是愛著她,希望她能看到這張明信片認出來我的字跡,這也是我的最後一試。
(10) Sometimes I still keep one eye open after I've supposedly gone to sleep just in case my stuffed animals come to life.
有些時候的我會在應該已熟睡的時候還睜著一隻眼,以免我的那些填充娃娃會甦醒過來。
在看過大家貼密後感想是什麼呢?
"I wish I could give all these people on the site a hug and tell them it's ok to be human."
-Washington DC
但願我能給在這網站上的這些全部的人一個擁抱,並且告訴他們當人是ok的,沒有那麼糟糕。
一些歐美媒體都報導了這一個網站:
Yahoo! Picks-February 8, 2005
Little secrets online
What's Your Secret?
Guilty secrets and a public pleasure
TRUE CONFESSIONS ON WEB
USA Today-Hot Sites
Postcards Feature Secret Messages from Strangers
沒有留言:
張貼留言